* Silent A/C system fully integrated and reversible providing cool or warm air depending on the season. The temperature can be set individually for each room.
* Private swimming pool with no nasty chemicals (salt electrolysis water treatment). It is heated during the high season.
* Internet access with WiFi
* 8 hours of cleaning per week
- 4h of cleaning mid-week
- 4h end-of week with change of linen (if staying more than one week)
* End of stay cleaning (see conditions in T&C)
* Weekly swimming pool and garden maintenance
* House linen (bedlinen, towels, pool towels, kitchen linen)
* Starter pack of sundries available (washing up liquid, toilet paper, kitchen tissue,...) to make sure that you are not left wanting until you do your first weekly shopping.
* Private parking secured by automatic iron gates
* High chair and cot are available on demand.
* Sound system with Sonos App for listening to your playlists from your Smartphone/iPhone through speakers installed throughout the house
* House Manager on call
* Other guests services available at extra costs through our Provence Concierge
- concierge services (bookings and more)
- extra cleaning
- chef at home
IN THE HOUSE
Large country kitchen and its utility room
* Large oak table and seating for 10
* Electric AGA cooker (additional gas AGA only fired in winter months)
* Dishwasher, Microwave
* Kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, ice cube machine
* Large larder
* Fridge and freezer
* Washing machine and clothes dryer
* Ironing board and iron
* KitchenAid food preparation appliances
Large sitting room
* Sitting for 10 with sofas, armchairs and day bed
* Open fireplace
* Large bookcase with great selection of books and games
* Comfortable sitting
* Large flat screen TV, DVD player
* Large selection of DVDs and satellite channels
5 double bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
* Master bedroom with Super King size bed (180cm) and an en-suite with bath, walk-in shower, large basin and toilets and access to its own large balcony.
* Two double-bed bedrooms sharing a "Jack and Jill" en-suite (located between the 2 bedrooms) with a walk-in shower and basin.
* A bedroom with 160cm bed and an en-suite (walk-in shower, basin)
* A large bedroom with a Super King size bed (180cm) and an en-suite (walk-in shower, basin)
* Two separate toilets, one upstairs and one downstairs
* Additional shower room (walk-in shower, basin and toilets) on the ground floor.
All bedrooms have fresh and very good quality mattresses and bedding, oak floors, wardrobes, rugs, bedside table and lamps.
All showers, bath and basins are equipped with thermostatic taps and large shower head.
Hair dryers available in each bathroom.
Bathrooms towels are supplied with a complimentary bottle of luxury shower gel.
* Covered terrace by the pool with a large teak table and chairs for 10 and a traditional BBQ built-in an outdoor fireplace.
* Wisteria covered pergola and large plane tree to relax in the shade.
* Mediterranean garden and olive grove, fully fenced and secure.
* Private swimming pool, equipped with a safety system in conformance with regulations. It is accessible via large steps across the width of the pool. The dimensions are 12m x 6m (40ft x 20ft) with a depth of 0.9m to 1.6m (3ft to 5ft). It is heated during the high season. The pool is treated through salt electrolysis so it is kind to your skin with no nasty chemicals.
* By the pool, you can relax in the teak steamer chairs, sun loungers or the large hammock. Pool towels are provided and there is also access to a toilets/changing room and an outdoor shower.
For a fee, our house manager (English and French speaker) can organise additional services for you such as baby-sitting, a cook at home, bike rentals, booking of events or restaurant and much more. Please contact our Provence Concierge.
Beyond this list of facilities, the Mas de la Plume will make you feel that you are truly at home in Provence. Above all, the farmhouse was conceived as a welcoming family home where life feels so good and relaxing.
The great rental facilities of the Mas de la Plume
At the farmhouse, you will find everything you need for a great holiday
© 2017 Mas de la Plume. All Rights Reserved. All content accurate at the time of publication.